- Your access and use of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and ALS. If you do not agree with these Terms, immediately discontinue your access and use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- ALS may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you access or use the Site, you should check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. These Terms were last updated on 28 May 2020.
- Access and use of the Site is limited to clients or ALS, and more specifically to: (a) client Project Manager’s authorised by ALS to access and use the Site; and (b) individuals subsequently authorised to access and use the Site by those client Project Managers authorised by ALS. If you are uncertain as to your authorisation to access and use the Site, you should immediately discontinue access or use and contact ALS or your client Project Manager as to your authorisation status. If you have gained access to the Site in error, exit immediately. Use of the Site is logged. Unauthorised access or use may lead to prosecution.
- ALS has taken precautions to secure the Site against unauthorised access and to protect the Site from viruses; however, there are inherent security risks in using the Site, including using such applications to transmit data. Initial and continued use of the Site indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of these risks. ALS does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your technology to access and use the Site. Users should use their own virus protection software.
- Users of the Site acknowledge and agree:
- Control and security of user IDs and passwords is the responsibility of the user. User IDs and passwords should be kept securely by users and IDs and passwords are not to be shared. If you know or suspect that your user ID or password is being used without your consent, you will promptly notify ALS.
- Users must ensure that ALS is promptly notified in the event that an account or account access levels need to be disabled or modified. ALS will not be responsible for the inadvertent release of information or data connected with the use of the Site to unauthorised users if notification has not been received by ALS in writing.
- Users must cease using their account immediately in the event that their access rights are in any way diminished. This includes but is not limited to termination of employment or a change in the responsibilities of the user’s employment.
- ALS reserves the right to terminate access to the Site without notice.
- Users will only access or use information or data connected with the use of the Site for which they have authorisation from the owners of that information or data to access or use.
- ALS does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. ALS may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons.
- The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. ALS makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site, or any website or application with which it is linked. ALS also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information transmitted by the user in using the Site will be accurately and completely transmitted to ALS. Any reliance you place on using the Site is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event shall ALS, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors, and their successors or assignees, be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses or any kind or character, even if ALS has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or any website or application with which it is linked. Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, ALS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ALS, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors, and their successors and assignees, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to the transmission of any information or data from using the Site, and the use of any information or data obtained from or in connection with your use of the Site other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that ALS is the licensee or owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and that by accessing or using the Site in any way, you will not reproduce, change, or communicate its content to a third party.
- You acknowledge and agree evaluations against guidelines provided by the site do not consider measurement of uncertainty (MU) and / or the decision rule. These should be considered to meet particular regulatory compliance to form their decision; refer to Enviromail 53 – Measurement Uncertainty.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
Software requirements and settings
ALS Webtrieve™ work best if your computer meets the minimum requirements outlined on this page.
ALS Webtrieve™ has been tested for compatibility with the following operating systems and browser combinations:
|Browser||Windows 7||Windows 8||Windows 10|
|Internet Explorer 11||X||X||X|
Mobile and tablet
You can access ALS Webtrieve™ on your mobile and tablet devices as you would on a desktop or laptop. Some zooming may be required.
Generally ALS Webtrieve™ will work on most devices and you’ll get best results with the latest version of any of these browsers:
Google Chrome™ or Microsoft Internet Explorer
We don’t support any beta versions of the supported browsers or other alternative open source builds of them. We’re not saying ALS Webtrieve™ won’t work with these browsers, however we don’t currently have a formal quality assurance process for them at this stage.
Web browser software downloads
You can download the latest version of the following browsers: